- Relax in our beautifully restored cottage after a day cycling or exploring the unique Teviot Valley in Central Otago.
- The cottage was built in 1878, has been modernised into a comfortable self-contained accommodation. Two bedrooms, bathroom and open plan full kitchen with living/dining room.
- Caithness Cottage is a 2 bedroom self contained B&B with accommodation for five, situated in a quiet rural setting just 1 km from the Roxburgh township.
- Access to the cycle trail is 300m away at the Teviot River Bridge.
- There is ample parking with flat easy access from the road.
- Enjoy a peaceful country setting alongside our orchard from which you can sample fresh seasonal fruit.
- Evening meals are available in Roxburgh at one of several cafes/restaurants only 1 km away. Continental breakfast is included.
- Sorry no pets allowed.
- Your hosts are: Alex & Margaret Gordon
Max Guests: 5
Min. Booking Nights: 1
2 x Queen, 1 x single
- Not Available
Seasonal Summer Fruit
Add 1 extra person @ $20 per night
Add 2 extra people @ $40 per night
Add 3 extra people @ $60 per night